Intelligent Video Analysis Solutions (VidA Series)
Licence Plate Recognition Solutions (LPR Series)
Video Analytics for Perimeter Security
Video Analytics Software for Perimeter Security
SOFTWARE FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES
- Compatibility with visible and thermal cameras.
- Ability to interact with your perimeter system detectors, either through an IP OPTEX integration or through an I/O module.
- Different types of hardware available to suit different environment and capacity requirements.
- Easily expandable through a wide variety of mutually compatible licences (All our equipment is supplied with 2 licences, for VidA Series, and 1 licence for LPR Series).
- Complete integration with major CMS (Central Monitoring Station) platforms (Manitou, IBS, MasterMind, etc.) and full compatibility with the most valued camera & VMS brands on the market.
- ActiveX installation is not required.
- Secure remote access from any web browser.
- Optimized Linux OS for achieving maximum performance, which translates into a greater number of supported channels without compromising stability or security
- Possibilities of combining perimeter detection with licence plate recognition licences on the same hardware device.
- Dynalight Technology to adapt to different types of natural or artificial light variations.
DISCOVER OUR SMART SOLUTIONS
WHAT DISTINGUISHES US FROM OTHER BRANDS LIES NOT ONLY IN WHAT WE DO, BUT ALSO IN HOW WE DO IT
Our mission is to transform a system of cameras and security sensors into an intelligent and flexible detection system, which performs the required actions immediately, only when necessary, reducing false alarms to a minimum.
We transform images into relevant data, easy to be interpreted by a security professional, who will distinguish an intrusion from any other event, using TEMPOS internal logic or/and relying on the physical detection of external sensors, as well as visualizing the detection made by a thermal camera on a conventional image.
TEMPOS’ advanced algorithms provide a wide variety of options to customize the analysis and the actions to be taken in case of certain events or suspicious behavior. In such cases, an alarm can be activated, lights can be switched on, immediate warning can be given automatically, a barrier can be lifted, etc. The configuration is easy and intuitive. Besides, it allows calendars and periodic tasks to be established for a greater flexibility of the video verification system.
Intelligent video analytics has a number of applications these days. Our solutions are fully adaptable to different installation requirements and functional needs. Which one is the most suitable for your project or company?
WHAT ASSETS DOES TEMPOS ANALYTICS PROVIDE?
PERIMETER SECURITY IMPROVEMENT
FALSE ALARM MINIMIZATION
INTELLIGENT CCTV SOFTWARE
THERMAL AND DUAL LICENCES
To take full advantage of the benefits of thermographic vision, thermal and optical sensors can be combined in a dual camera. While the thermal sensor detects movement, the optical sensor ensures that objects are precisely identified.
TEMPOS ANALYTICS DUAL licence uses thermal imaging for detection and facilitates verification by sending the corresponding visible image.
SENSORS INTEGRATION AND VIDEO VERIFICATION
Any event generated by an Optex IP sensor can be notified to an Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) along with a video clip.
Other brands’ sensors can be also supported by video verification through TEMPOS, by using one of the available I/O modules (IP or USB), activating video analysis at the time of detection.
– 2V (Video verification): The event trigger is always an OPTEX IP sensor. Once the detection has been verified through video analytics to reduce false alarms, the ARC is notified by means of a video clip with relevant metadata.
– 2D (Double detection with video verification): The trigger for an event can be a detection performed by the video analysis itself or by an OPTEX IP sensor, after video verification in order to reduce false alarms. In both cases, a video clip along with metadata of interest are sent to the ARC.